Terms of Sale
- Client is required to be at the pick up point 10minutes prior pick up time. If the client forgets the documentation on the day of the tour, or arrive late, the tour will proceed without the client, with NO REFUND.
- Client, when purchasing tour ticket, has accepted rules and regulations. In case of ticket cancellation after ticketing has been done, cancellation policy is as follows: 48 hours prior, full refund, 24hours half of amount is refunded, 12 hours before and on the day of trip there is no refund.
- If you need to change your booking due to official government advice or restrictions you have two options: Postpone to a later date, Get a full refund
- Clients are responsible for data change and are bound to cover any extra expenses caused by change of travelling date, name or destination.
- In case of two identical reservations (one in travel agency, but other in online system), one or both can be automatically cancelled, even if one is already paid. In case You have a reservation that is no longer needed, contact our travel agency by phone +385 91 44 44 44 5 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traveler must note all requirements about traveling, show all immigration and emigration documents required. Travelers obligation is to make sure about visa and COVID 19 requirements. Infants and children are also required to have passport or valid ID for EU countries, for leaving the county.
- As “Service Providers” Amico tours is not responsible or liable for the following:
Damage, loss, any injury, delay to person or property.
Additional expenses, which are not included in the tour price.
.Failure or Machinery equipment, Vehicles or industrial disputes.
Delay or failure resulted from a Force Majeure Event such as weather conditions, floods, earthquakes, traffic or any other Force Majeure Event.
- Tickets have to be used in correct sequence as shown in itinerary. In case you do not used it, regarding to terms and conditions of Amico Tours ticket can be cancelled, losing all the payment.
- • When making a payment by credit card, please note, that Amico Tours may charge total amount in foreign currency. Air ticket price changes may result from currency conversion.
NOTICE ON THE METHOD OF SUBMITTING THE CUSTOMER COMPLAINT
According to the article 6. paragraph 3. Law on Consumer Protection (NN nr 130/17) we inform our clients that complaint with which they express their dissatisfaction about provided service can be submitted in writing to the address: Amico tours, Čubranovićeva 11a., Dubrovnik 20 000, and that receipt of that complaint will be confirmed in writing without postponement.
Complaint can also be submitted by post service on the provided address, on following e-mail address: email@example.com
Reply on your written complaint will be given in written latest 15 days form the receipt of of the complaint, so please provide us with your contact address for delivery of the mentioned.
By making an ONLINE reservation/booking via the Amico Tours web page booking system or OFFLINE, you are expected to pay the full amount at once for all the products. Once you go to checkout and click pay now, you will get a confirmation email.
The payment via ONLINE reservation/booking system is done only with Credit Card (Stripe), if you desire to pay by Bank transfer, please contact us directly.
Amico tours uses Stripe for online payments.
Stripe is a secure system for online payment, real-time payment, credit and debit cards and other payment methods. Stripe provides the customer and merchant with secure registration and transfer of entered card data, which is confirmed by the PCI DSS certificate that Stripe has. Stripe uses SSL certification of 256 bit encryption and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest levels of protection when writing and transmitting data.
All of the prices expressed on the website are in Euro.
20 000 Dubrovnik
CEO: Marko Radojičič
MOBILE/WHATS-APP: +385 91 44 44 445
The general conditions of business are part of the contract between tour operator Amico tours, and the traveller who accepts the offered arrangement. By agreeing to the service (i.e., concluding a contract), the Client confirms that he is fully familiarized with these general terms and that he will adhere to them in their entirety.